Checkout, Renew, Return
Online Request Form
The Celestial Arts Education Library is home to over 3,000 Astrological and Celestial publications, many of which can be found nowhere else in the world.
- If you need a physical book from The Celestial Arts Education Library, you will be notified when the book is ready for pickup (see below).
- If you need a book chapter, journal or magazine article, conference paper, report, etc. we will scan and send it directly to your registered member email address.
To pick up your item(s), you are required to follow all of the health and safety protocols outlined in our health and safety protocol section before entering the Celestial Arts Education Library Building.
Contact-free Pick-up and Return
- If you have requested a print book and received an email that it is ready for pickup, you can stop by The Celestial Arts Education Library building anytime between Monday and Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM or Sunday, 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM to pick it up.
- Books will be on the shelves located just inside the library, organized alphabetically by the first three letters of your last name and the first letter of your first name.
- The books will already be checked out to your account, so you don’t need to stop at the circulation desk. Just wave to us on your way out.
- If you need to return a book, you can stop by The Celestial Arts Education Library building anytime Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM or Sunday, 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM and gently place your book or books in the bin located just inside the Library. We will make sure it gets back to where it belongs.
- If you need to return a book when the Library is closed, the same bin will be located just outside the library entrance. Please place your books in a paper bag and write your name on it using the materials on the table and gently place the books in the bin.